quarta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2008

rodrigo schmidt dos reis.

I am a student.
My name is rodrigo .
I am 15 years old .
I go study a public high school.
I live parque pinhiro machado santa maria .
It is big city santa maria rs .
It is rio grande do sul brasil, brasil south americana.
The name of my school is tancredo neves high school.
It is located tancredo neves a big dictrict.
I play no the school team.
My favorite subject is physics.
I the don`t like portuguese.
My favorite color blue .
I love eating sandwich.
I have dog.
It`s name is bojao.
I live here mother and sirter my family.
I have four brother and four sirter.
I am the youngest.
We live 365,paril warris street.
It is a calm place .
I was forn here1993.
More exacty february 07, 1993, sunday, 14:20 eight o`clock.
According mom it was a beautiful sunny day.
I work student the morning it is a part time rodrigo.
I like it.
It is 155, street vitoria .
I stay there 6:30and 23:00o`clock .
I weekends .
I go santa maria shopping the cinema or dores the clube .
I love dancing.
I am crazy about computer games.

Nenhum comentário: